Tuesday 30 November 2010

This isn't really the time to be having heating and plumbing problems, and I'm glad to say that any difficulties are restricted to the private side. Our maintenance department are nursing our ageing boiler through this cold snap, and, so far, so good. Most of the time.

Isn't Holby getting complex? All those relationships: all very tricky. And who would have imagined that the spark that was once there between Chrissie and Sasha might be re-ignited? I think she was quite right not to get too mixed up with the young Irishman. Dear me, I'm sounding like a page from a woman's magazine ..... !

It's our half day on Tuesdays, as I think most of you know, but other than a good walk through the snow, down by the Trout Inn, the day's consisted of report-writing and little else. Oh, apart from Holby, of course. And, more importantly, Mr Bailey's excellent play. It's a first for him, and it was a fine production.

It's getting very end-of-termish here, and by that I mean that it's oxymoronically festive and frightening. Festive because of the end of term celebrations, which are drawing ever closer, and frightening because of all those deadlines, which are doing exactly the same. Oh well, we've all been through it before, so I'm sure we'll survive.

Until tomorrow, then,

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment