Tuesday 4 May 2010

Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. This computer of mine really is destined for the dump. I will say no more.

No much news to report, as Mr Bryan was on duty last night and I learn with pleasure thatall went well - and, as I type this morning, I can spy Dr H, eagerly awaiting this post as he stands by his front door, wondering whether he should wait another minute or two (it's 7.03am) or stride purposefully towards his responsibilities of the day.

What I can tell you, though, is that I mowed the Newton lawns yesterday, back and front. So now, all we need is a little more evening sunshine and the rear lawn can come into its own in the summer evenings. I must say that it does look very pleasant, complete with lawn stripes - which will last a very short time indeed, no doubt!

Fascinating, you know, writing at this time of the morning: I can see everything happening and a new day beginning. And talking of such new days, I must go and join it.

Nearly Short Leave. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment