Tuesday 14 September 2010

Not much to report tonight, my dear Followers, as Mrs C and I have been off duty, it being a Tuesday. The excellent Mr Bryan has been at the helm, and all sounds as if it has gone well. And in any case, no doubt the threat of cold showers and Latin verbs first thing tomorrow morning would be sufficient to extinguish any thoughts of recidivistic nocturnal behaviour. (Oh, how I remember those days.)

One point to pass on: if at any stage you are concerned about anything that is lodge-related, do ring us, or send an e-mail. Please don't ever think that you'll be 'bothering' us', because you won't. We'll be able to give you the whole picture, and help to resolve any issues that may arise. That's what we're here for.

On which note, I'll bid you goodnight, and I'll be able to supply you with a more comprehensive overview tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment