Wednesday 22 September 2010

I can't. of course, allow tonight to pass without commenting - as you would expect, no doubt - on 'Britain's Youngest Boarders'. I thought it was a very fair programme: not as slanted as some similar transmissions in the past, and I don't really think one could accuse the BBC of bias in this instance. Sunningdale isn't Summer Fields, of course, and what works for one school doesn't necessarily work for another.

I'd be interested to know your thoughts, o Followers, so do let me know.

I was going to regale you with an anecdote from one of my Latin classes today, about how we concluded that the plural of deus is as irregular as it it, complete with alternative Genitive plural, but that can wait until tomorrow, as it's getting late. Now there's something to look forward to.

You can read tonight's actual posting now.

Bonne nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment