Tuesday 15 September 2009

Games night last night, and it was lovely to see the boys enjoying a TV-free evening. I bought a whole load of board games last term and so D and I were so pleased to see them being used. Television happens only on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays, so don't be alarmed at recent reports which seem to suggest that it happens every night!

Thank you so much for the kind comments that you have been making about the blog: all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Normally on Tuesday nights Mr Bryan is on duty in Newton, but D and I thought that we ought to see the first week through ourselves, just to make sure that all the various logistics worked this year!

Only a small panic this morning: I thought we'd lost Isla! Fortunately though, she re-appeared at 8.10am - just as I was beginning to give up hope! All is well and she will continue to remove socks and slippers from Curlew dorm first thing tomorrow morning!

A bit quick this morning, as the school internet is down, so my daughter has kindly allowed me to use her machine! Yes, she is up and out of bed already!

No comments:

Post a Comment