Wednesday 23 September 2009

All good news from Mr Bryan last night, it seems. At the time of writing I have yet to catch up with my assistant lodge master (duty-wise, that is - although, come to think of it, probably academically as well), but I shall look forward to good reports.

I had to growl a bit at Curlew dorm this morning: rather a lot of over-exuberance emanating from their dorm while they should really have been getting dressed, combing hair, making beds, etc. caused me to bare my teeth.

"But sir, it's other dorms", defended a Curlewite (Does anyone know the diminutive of 'curlew'?) "they come down and sit on our beds!"

For those of you who have read the adventures of Jennings, you would have been impressed by my impersonation of Mr Wilkins, at that stage ....

More tomorrow, after I've calmed down in the den.

No comments:

Post a Comment