Friday 9 July 2010

THIS IS THE 200TH POST!!!!! But have you read number 199 yet?!

YES, THIS REALLY IS NUMBER 200! HONESTLY!

And just in case you maybe thinking that my maths is as suspect as I claim it to be, when I mentioned that post number 197 was 197, it was, in fact, 198. Thus, you see, my mathematical prowess is not quite as erratic as all that. As someone once said, there are three types of mathematician: the ones who can do it - and the ones who can't. And on that note, I sign off and wish you all very happy and successful onward journeys.

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER HOLIDAY - AND THANK YOU FOR READING.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! 200th!

    I thought I would just drop by and say that I read your blog, and enjoy it! I know you like to see where people are who read about your entertaining days, so, for your information I am in Entebbe, Uganda, and I am hoping one day to be a parent of a SF, or at least a prospective parent.

    ReplyDelete