Monday 14 December 2009

I am so sorry, dear readers. Things are so manic, in this extraordinary mixture of fun, frivolity and lid-keeping that I didn't have a chance to write an entry yesterday. But it was a great day, culminating in the unique Summerfieldian game of Bombers and Fighters (which, true to SF ways, has absolutely nothing to do with bombers or fighters), followed by a surprise staff entertainment in Macmillan for the school - after they'd been told that it had been cancelled - followed by the Newton lodge party. Great fun and all went really well. You would have been impressed by all of your litle men and the way in which they all expressed their gratitude after the event!

Because of the League Feast tonight, the residents have all come across early, so I must go. I thought I had ten minutes to write this: sure enough, I haven't.

I'll try and write again tomorrow.

No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment